Love shopping at our center? Love working here too!
Whether looking for a position with the center or one of our leading retailers, please check back often as positions are updated frequently.
Sales Associate/Part Time Posted Mar 13th
High school graduate or equivalent. 2 years of sales experience preferably in a customer focused environment. Results in achieving and exceeding sales quota required. Energetic, effective communication skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
Email resume to email@example.com or stop in to apply in person
Sales Associate/Full Time Posted Mar 2nd
maurices is a world-class specialty retailer that caters to young-at heart fashionistas in small towns. Rated by Forbes Magazine in 2010 as one of the top 10 Employers in Retail, we pride ourselves on our excellent training programs and the consistent feedback we get from our associates who love to work here. We genuinely care about our customers, our communities, our associates, our business partners, and our results.
We value the unique strengths and diversity of each individual, which makes us a better place to work, a better store to shop, and a better member of our communities. Associates in all positions play an integral role in our business.
What You’ll Do:
This challenging and rewarding role provides the opportunity to create an unforgettable shopping experience that leaves our customers looking and feeling their best. While the primary responsibility of a Sales Associate is to deliver excellent customer service and build wardrobes; sales associate are expected to participate in merchandising the store and maintain presentation standards.
What you’ll get in return:
- A flexible work schedule
- Working with others who love fashion and have fun
- Industry leading training programs
- Growth and advancement opportunities due to our continued store growth and stability (we have been around 80 years!)
- Opportunities to connect and actively participate in community events
- A 40% discount..........yes 40!
- Inclusive benefits; you name it we’ve got it!
All replies confidential – maurices is an equal opportunity employer.
Sales associate candidates must have:
- At least 16 years of age.
- Ability to relate to customers of all ages and backgrounds
- Goal/Achievement oriented
- Computer aptitude
- Ability to follow directions and work with a sense of urgency in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
Apply at maurices.com
J. Crew Factory
Sales Associate/Part Time Posted Feb 27th
What The Role is All About
Our Sales Associates:
- Deliver amazing service and are always talking about our value, design and style.
- Connect with multiple customers at a time, making things quick and easy.
- Utilize knowledge and skills garnered from requisite training and fit sessions to drive sales.
- Provide an engaging and efficient checkout experience.
- Are multi-taskers, jumping into any activity as needed to support the business.
What We Expect From You
- Friendly, helpful and always smiling, for starters.
- Customer focused.
- Curious and courageous: ask great questions and listen intently.
- Be the best at what you do by achieving your goals.
- Bring your smarts; we want thinkers who always do the right thing.
- Pride in your appearance and your store.
- Technologically savvy while at the same time knowing that devices don’t dominate dialogue.
How We Measure Results
- Achieve daily sales and KPI goals as assigned.
- Achieve or exceed task-specific time standards.
- Achieve J.Crew card goals.
- Achieve Enterprise Selling targets by adhering to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Complete training with flying colors.
Our Sales Associates:
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Communicate effectively and confidently.
- Process information and operate store systems accurately.
- Are available when we’re busy, including: nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Assist in processing and replenishing and keeping the store looking great.
- Can bend, reach, stretch as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds |18 kilos.
- Can move around the store with ease and be accessible to customers.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
Janie and Jack Outlet
Sales Lead/Part Time Posted Feb 15th
Join the Janie and Jack family. We offer flexible hours and a generous discount.
Visit store for application